20 Cinema 4D Quick Tips For Beginners
Sale: Maxon/ Red Giant Summer Blowout Sale – 30% Off – Ends June 26, 2020 at 8am PDT
Maxon and Red Giant’s 72-hour summer blowout sale is on! Save 30% Off 3D, VFX, and motion graphics tools. Plus, Maxon MSA Holders can save 40%. But hurry, sale ends Friday, June 26, 2020, at 8 AM PDT.
Summer Blowout Sale
Sale ends Friday, June 26th at 8:00 a.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. EDT).
The 30% sale discount is good for new licenses of:
- Red Giant Complete (Annual Subscription)
- Universe (Annual Subscription)
- Cinema 4D (Annual Subscription)
- Cinema 4D with Redshift subscription Bundle (Annual Subscription)
- Redshift perpetual licenses (Node-Locked and Floating)
PLUS – Maxon MSA Holders – Save 40%
- Maxon for MSA Holders
Note: this offer is no longer available.
Discounts on Volume Pricing for Five or More Licenses
For businesses, organizations, schools, or universities buying five or more licenses, Red Giant, Maxon, and Redshift are offering 30% off volume pricing for certain products. Learn more about the benefits of the Volume Program here.
* Excludes subscription renewals and Redshift maintenance. First-year only, renewals are at full price. Includes 1 Year Maxon C4D Sidegrades. The sale does not apply to Red Giant and Maxon perpetual licenses. Sale Ends Friday, June 26th at 8 AM PDT.
3D for the Whole World
Cinema 4D S22 is Maxon’s first subscription-only release giving customers early access to performance and workflow advances including UV unwrapping and editing tools, improved selection and modeling tools, organizational licensing for volume customers, and updated viewport technology with support for Metal on macOS.
Maxon has also boosted Cinema 4D’s pipeline compatibility with GLTF export, GoZ integration for Z-Brush, and support for node-based materials in FBX and Cineware.Try Cinema 4D for free!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki