After Effects: Stardust for AE – Getting Started
Found via Lesterbanks. Thanks for sharing.
Eran Stern has several “getting started” Stardust tutorials that take you through the different nodes; Particle, Field, Replica, and more.
View the full playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
What is Stardust?
Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a ton of presets to create stunning effects quickly and easily.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- Node based interface to easily build complex systems in a single 3D space.
- Add or replace smart presets in one click.
- Replica, a unique tool to replicate particles in many exciting ways.
- Countless particle effects for both 3D and 2D looks.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, Auxiliary Emitters, 3D Models, Text & Mask and Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animatable as paths and emitters.
- Containers to enclose and/or emit particles in a sphere, box or 3D model.
For a limited time you can get Stardust for only $249.00 (reg. $299)
Posted by Kim Sternisha