Mastering Frost Materials in Cinema 4D
Frost materials in Cinema 4D are used to create realistic ice and frost effects on various objects and surfaces. Nick from Greyscalegorilla covers the process of creating frost materials in Cinema 4D from beginner to advanced levels.
In the video, he’s using Surface Imperfections: Frost, which is included with a Greyscalegorilla Plus membership.
He walks you through setting up Redshift and also gives Octane and Arnold examples.
There’s a free scene you can download, as well.
Greyscalegorilla Plus Recent Updates
- Update: Greyscalegorilla Plus, New 3D Materials! – March 21, 2023
- Update: Greyscalegorilla Plus adds 3D Models – November 16, 2022
- Greyscalegorilla Plus – 2 New Material Collections – October 26, 2022
Create stunning, photorealistic renders, faster with Greyscalegorilla Plus.
Jumpstart your creativity in Cinema 4D, Blender, Houdini, and Unreal Engine with Greyscalegorilla Plus! Access thousands of dollars worth of Material Collections, Plugins, and Pro Training for a fraction of the price – all available to you at just $468 per year. Get everything you need to craft stunning renders faster than ever before without breaking the bank.
- Get 4000+ curated 3D materials, textures, models, and HDRIs at your fingertips in one powerful library with Greyscalegorilla Plus.
- Experience pure creative freedom no matter where you do 3D with Greyscalegorilla Plus.
- Get 3D assets with unmatched quality, trusted by creative professionals, with Greyscalegorilla Plus.
What’s the difference between Greyscalegorilla Plus and Greyscalegorilla for Teams?
We’ve broken it down for you in an easy-to-understand chart.
Greyscalegorilla for Teams
Your one-stop to get everything your team needs
Greyscalegorilla for Teams includes every Greyscalegorilla Cinema 4D plugin, material collection, asset library, and professional training series. An annual subscription includes all upgrades, support, maintenance, and render nodes. There are no hidden fees. Our Teams program is available to customers ordering 5 or more licenses.
Posted by Michele