Michele Learns Cinema 4D: Episode 6: Toolfarm’s NAB Survival Video Open
If you’ve had a chance to check out our NAB Survival Video, you should! It’s lots of fun. I dove back into Cinema 4D to create the open animation. Here’s how I did it.
Products used in the making of this video:
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Illustrator and After Effects)
- Adobe After Effects
- Luca Visual Effects Light Kit
- Boris Continuum Complete
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks
- Audio courtesy of Pond5 (as well as the B-Roll for the Survival Video)
- Video Copilot Pro Scores
- The CV-ArtSmart plug-in can be downloaded from Cineversity (login required).
- In the tutorial, Greyscalegorilla’s Chris Schmidt has a video about making grass that is referenced. It’s below (Source)
See previous episodes of Michele Learns Cinema 4D
- Michele Learns C4D: Ep. 1: WOEIMD?
- Michele Learns C4D: Ep. 2: Training, Wacom & Shortcuts
- Michele Learns C4D: Ep. 3: After Effects & Cinema 4D Integration
- Michele Learns C4D, Ep. 4: Working with Illustrator Files
Posted by Michele Yamazaki