How to Create a Pennywise Jaw Rip Effect + FREE Film Riot Stock
Tim Cowles at HitFilm explains how to make the freaky jaw ripping effect that is from Stephen King’s IT film. It’s gruesome!
Last week they also did a Pennywise related tutorial, Create a Pennywise Demon Face + FREE 3D Balloon Model. Before that, FXHOME produced a tutorial on how to Create the IT Title Sequence.
Download: Jaw Rip Project Files (link in description)
More Halloween Tutorials and Freebies
- The Thing With a Hundred Eyes with Red Giant #Halloween
- Freebie: Free Halloween Templates from Adobe Stock
- Create Transparent Ghostly Effects with Mocha & Particle Illusion #halloween
- Freebies: Lots and Lots of Spooky Halloween Freebies!
- Tutorial: Halloween Themed Tutorial Round Up
FXHOME HitFilm Pro
The all-in-one editor, compositor, and VFX powerhouse.
HitFilm Pro is the top choice worldwide for creatives who want everything they need in one place. Conquer post-production with 800+ effects, animation tools, motion tracking, and world-leading particle technology – without leaving your editor.
To download a trial version, click on the product page.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki