Superluminal Stardust Particle Earth HUD in After Effects
- Create a particle grid using the Replica node
- Creating multiple particle types with one Emitter node
- Using particle textures
- Applying color maps using Field nodes
- Creating build up animations using Field nodes (similar to c4D mograph)
- Adding glow
- Applying Color correction using Lumetri effect
About Roland Hartmann
Roland Hartmann is a motion graphics artist based in Vienna, Austria. He produces After Effects templates, animation stock footage, offer freelance motion design services and software training.
Stardust is a modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a ton of presets to create stunning effects quickly and easily.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- Node based interface to easily build complex systems in a single 3D space.
- Add or replace smart presets in one click.
- Replica, a unique tool to replicate particles in many exciting ways.
- Countless particle effects for both 3D and 2D looks.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, Auxiliary Emitters, 3D Models, Text & Mask and Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animatable as paths and emitters.
- Containers to enclose and/or emit particles in a sphere, box or 3D model.
Stardust is currently on sale for $249. Limited time only.
Posted by Kim Sternisha