The Next Limit Realflow to MAXON CINEMA 4D Pipeline
RealFlow is an industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software. Fast and easy to use, it is compatible with ALL major 3D platforms, including Cinema 4D.
In this 52 minute video, RealFlow Xpert Thomas Schlick talks us through the following:
- The difference between the connectivity plugins and the RFRK
- Basic import features & file formats of the connectivity plugins
- How to export point level animation
- The new RealFlow MeltMaterial
- Connecting RealFlow particles wtih PyroCluster
- The Basic RFRK workflow
- Meshing in Cinema 4D
- Work with vertex maps
- Importing particle data
- And more!
Special thanks to RealFlow Labs for posting this tutorial.
Posted by Kim Sternisha