Ultimate Premiere Pro FAQ | FREE COURSE
Envato Tuts+ has a new free course called Ultimate Premiere Pro FAQ and it’s jam-packed with great information about Premiere Pro. Dave Bode answers some of the most frequently asked questions from the original course, Intro to Video Editing in Premiere Pro.
In this tutorial, David talks about
- how to get your audio from Premiere to Audition for editing and then back into Premiere in a seamless way
- using some of the new audio effects in Premiere Pro to make great mixes
- how to make basic titles and animated titles with Essential Graphics
- exporting your own motion graphic templates
- using third-party templates for titles and transitions from Envato Elements
- how to use proxies for fast editing
- creating a multi-camera sequence from a single high-res camera shot
- how to use the Freeform view and Auto-Reframe
- how to work with captions
Smart tools. Better storytelling.
Adobe Premiere Pro is the industry-leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web. Creative tools, integration with other apps and services, and the power of Adobe Sensei help you craft footage into polished films and videos. And with the Premiere Rush app, you can create and edit new projects from any device.
Winner: Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud swept the results this year for the third year in a row. Maxon One took second place and joined the results for the first time ever. Boris Continuum took third this time around, being bumped from second place by just a couple of points. Congratulations to Adobe, Maxon, and Boris FX for placing.
Creativity for all.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps and services. Make anything you can imagine, wherever you’re inspired. 20+ apps, Creative Cloud Libraries, Collaboration Tools, Adobe Fonts, Adobe Portfolio, Storage, Behance, and much more!
Posted by Michele Yamazaki