Webinar Replay: Digital Makeup and Retouching: Using mocha AE/Pro with After Effects
In case you missed it, Imagineer recorded this past week’s webinar with Mary Poplin, covering planar tracking techniques for digital makeup and removals.
This live 1.5 hrs training event with Imagineer Systems’ product specialist Mary Poplin was recorded on May 26, 2013.
In this webinar Mary Poplin, covers tips and techniques for digital makeup using mocha’s planar tracking and After Effects for compositing. Many of the techniques covered will be useful for “any” compositing program including: Flame, Smoke, Nuke, Fusion and more.
- Planar Tracking for Beauty Work
- Blemish Removal & skin smoothing
- Object Remove Module and clean plates
- Insert Module with Gridwarp
- Blending Clean-Plates with Original Plates
- Time saving techniques
About the Instructor:
Mary Poplin is an experienced visual effects artist who has worked on feature films such as The Last Airbender, Gullivers Travels, and Jackass 3D. As Imagineer Systems’ West Coast Product Specialist, Mary consults with studios and provides hands on training to help evangelize the power of mocha and planar tracking.
- FAQ: Adobe Creative Cloud Info for Mocha Users
- mocha Pro
- Get Adobe After Effects CC with Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams
Posted by Michele Yamazaki