FumeFX Drone Aiming & Firing – 3ds Max & Arnold
In the tutorial below, learn how to create a drone that is firing lasers at a running robot using FumeFX 6 for 3ds Max. In the tutorial, Crismer at Sitni Sati covers plant scattering and importing character animation. Then learn how to create the laser beams and target them, generate sand, and more.
Save Up to $100 on FumeFX for 3ds Max!
Save $70 on a one-year subscription, and $100 on a two-year subscription to FumeFX for 3ds Max!
This is a limited-time offer. Don’t wait!
Recent FumeFX updates
- Update: FumeFX 6.0.4 Max adds new Shape Param node + Sale
- Update: FumeFX 6.0.3 for 3ds Max
- FumeFX 6.0.2 for 3ds Max + Sale
- Update: FumeFX 6.0.1 Adds 3ds Max 2024 Support & More + Sale Info
- New: Sitni Sati FumeFX 6 for 3ds Max is Now Available
Sitni Sati FumeFX for 3ds Max
One of the Fastest and Most Flexible CG Fluid Dynamics Simulation Systems Available
FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin-in for Autodesk 3ds max, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivaled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored among visual effects artists, game developers, visualization professionals and everyone else who demand the utmost in realism.
Autodesk 3ds Max
Create massive worlds and high-quality designs
3ds Max® professional 3D modeling, rendering, and animation software enables you to create expansive worlds and premium designs.
- Breathe life into environments and landscapes with robust modeling tools.
- Create finely detailed designs and props with intuitive texturing and shading tools.
- Iterate and produce professional-grade renders with full artistic control.
Posted by Michele