Michele Learns Cinema 4D Ep. 6: Toolfarm’s NAB Survival Video Open
If you’ve had a chance to check out our NAB Survival Video, you should! It’s lots of fun. I dove back into Cinema 4D to create the NAB Survival Video Open. Here’s how I did it.
Special thanks to Alicia VanHeulen and Darrin Frankovitz from Maxon for helping me overcome a couple of issues that I encountered when working on the project. Also, a shout out to Kim Sternisha at Toolfarm for editing the NAB Survival Video. It was Kim’s first project on the new Avid Media Composer software, so it was a learning curve for her as well.
Products used in the making of the NAB Survival Video Open
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Adobe Creative Cloud (includes Illustrator and After Effects)
- Adobe After Effects
- Luca Visual Effects Light Kit
- Boris Continuum Complete
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks
- Audio courtesy of Pond5 (as well as the B-Roll for the Survival Video)
- Video Copilot Pro Scores
- Recorded with Telestream Screenflow
Toolfarm’s NAB Survival Guide
Posted by Michele Yamazaki